SEO is a process of increasing organic traffic and visit of a website and SEO experts or digital marketers are usually responsible to achieve this goal. There are different techniques and methods to do so which is called SEO strategy. For higher competition topics it is required to use complicated and advanced SEO methods to reach the top results. So if you have a website and you need to have visitors on your site then you need to get SEO experts to optimize it for search engines. If you don’t have your website by now then its time to design a website for your business.
Organic Traffic - Increase
Bounce Rate - Decrease
Average Visit Duration - Increase
Pages Per Session - Increase
- You are the owner of a business and you are going to expand your business over the online networks. Its time to have a website and start with our SEO package.
- You know having more organic traffic is very valuable but it is time-consuming. If you believe like us and every marketing experts that it does worth to focus on this important traffic channel.
- Apart from the brand awarenesses it is important to you to get higher rank in organic search results with none branded keywords.
- You believe that SEO could have a great influence on your online and offline sales. So you would like to invest in this important digital marketing channel.
- You have an online store but there is not enough traffic or visits to your website. No visit means no customer and no customer means no business.
- Your competitors are ranked well on important keywords in your business and expressions which let them have a higher opportunity to get conversions or leads over their organic channel.
- You want to optimize your website for both search engines and humans to deliver the right content to the right visitors.
- You do agree that SEO is a very technical process and you need a talented and highly skilled SEO expert to optimize your website for serach engines.
Our team of professional SEO experts is the perfect partner for a successful business partnership.
We at Eire Digital Agency Do SEO and optimization for websites on all popular search engines like Google, Bing and Yandex. However, Because Google is the most popular search engine in the world our focus is mostly on getting organic traffic from Google..
We provide a comprehensive monthly or quarterly ( based on the clients' selected package ) SEO report. This report includes all important metrics you should track to see how your website is performing on the organic channel.
Yes, We provide professional SEO and comprehensive digital marketing services not only in Ireland but also in all countries. Based on your business audience, we can optimize the SEO strategy for your website to make sure the right people will find your business on organic search results as much as possible.
After our SEO Experts plan the organic strategy of your website they will start with the On-Page Optimisation. After 3 to 4 months from the optimization start point, you can find most of your targeted keywords in the organic search results.
Search engine optimisation is a continuous process meanwhile if you stop with SEO then after a while all achieved results will be lost. Therefore, we recommend different SEO packages for businesses that recently started to the advanced packages for websites with a high level of competition in the organic channel. Based on the selected plan, the cost of SEO services will be different.
As mentioned earlier, all of our services are international and available worldwide. Regardless of whether your company or customers are based in Ireland or any other country, we will optimize your website to get the best possible organic traffic. Our marketing agency is based in Dublin, Ireland, and if you would like to continue working with an Irish marketing agency, we would be happy to welcome you.
To successfully optimize a website for search engines, a deep understanding of various SEO components is essential. A professional SEO expert should be proficient in optimizing on-page SEO elements, possess a thorough understanding of Google algorithms, and be an expert in technical SEO and link building strategies. Building expertise in all these areas and gaining experience in optimizing websites across various niches and industries can take around 4-5 years on average. Attempting to optimize a website without the necessary knowledge, expertise, and experience can lead to negative impacts on your website domain. These negative impacts are commonly referred to as Google penalties and can be challenging to resolve.
Experiencing a sharp decline in organic traffic is a tell-tale sign that your website has been penalized by Google. It is important to stay informed about Google's algorithm updates and ensure that your website is not being affected by them. To further investigate, you can use Google's quality checker algorithms such as Panda, Penguin or others. If you require additional assistance and consulting, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The most effective Google SEO algorithms which are placed onto search engine core are as below: 1- Panda, 2- Penguin, 3- Hummingbird, 4- Pigeon, 5- Mobile Index, 6- RankBrain, 7- Possum, 8- Fred.
Creating and publishing relevant content based on user queries not only helps keep your website updated but also improves its ranking on Google. If you are interested in professional content consulting for your website or online business to enhance your organic traffic and take your SEO strategy to the next level, contact us today.
Yes, It is important for websites to have a fast loading time as it affects user satisfaction and bounce rate, leading to lower rankings in organic search results. Google prioritizes the best quality experience for its users, and hence faster loading sites tend to rank higher on search engines.
There are 9 essential KPIs that you should continuously track to evaluate the effectiveness of your SEO strategy. These KPIs include Organic Sessions, Targeted Keyword Position, Conversion or Lead Generation from Organic Traffic, Bounce Rate, Pages per Session, Average Session Duration, Page Load Time, Top Exit Pages, and Crawling Errors and Issues.